Get to know me a little bit better
Hi, I’m Jenniffer!
I’m the creative blogger + digital artist for Life is Messy and Brilliant. I started my blog in 2017 when I was in my senior of college. I was studying Biomedical Sciences but part of me was craving art.
I failed a class which me feel . I needed to find an outlet to get my confidence back. One day in 2017 I sat in my office chair, opened my computer, and started to create printables in Microsoft Word.
Quotes I live by:
- “The mirror is my only competition”
- “I’m not scared of a future that hasn’t happened yet”
- “Treat others the way you want to be treated”
- “Ask, the worst thing you can get is a no.”
- “A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.”
Fun Facts About Me
- I love listening to Kpop and watching Korean and Chinese series.
- You will always find me reading books about vampires and werewolves
- I am Colombian, but people often think I’m Filipina.
- Spanish is my native language. English is my second language.
- Brunch is my favorite time of the day!
- My favorite colors are pink, blue, and white.
- My room looks like an office supply store, I love collecting pens!
- I went vegan and started buying cruelty-free products about 6 years ago after meeting my dog, Rocky.
- I love animals, but elephants are my favorites. They are gentle introvert giants.
- I don’t know where I see myself in 5 years, I live one day at a time.
- I’m addicted to quotes! I use them everywhere all the time.
- It’s ok if you don’t know what you want to be when you grow up, we all eventually figure it out.
Recent blog posts
Looking for ways to support my blog? Let me start by saying thank you! Thank you for stopping by and browsing through my blog posts. Thank you for taking the time to learn about my website. You may support my blog by purchasing my products. In my shop, I sell printables, stickers, digital planners, and hand-lettering…
If you’re looking for some girly office decor ideas, then keep reading! In this post, we are taking a tour of my beautiful and girly office desk. I’m excited to show you all the details of my space and how you can recreate it in your own home. Welcome to my office! This is my…
A digital planner on the iPad is a great way to stay organized and keep track of your schedule. There are many different ways to use a digital planner, and you can customize it to fit your needs. Got an iPad and an Apple pencil or stylus pen? Awesome! Let me introduce you to the…