Digital Planner Template for iPad GoodNotes and Notability
Organize your life and rock your iPad with this amazing Keynote Digital Planner Template for iPad. This digital planner is fully compatible with GoodNotes, Notability, ZoomNotes, and Noteshelf.
Tired of looking on Etsy for the perfect digital planner? Look no more! This planner is in a keynote format that you can edit on your MAC computer! This planner is fully compatible with the apps: GoodNotes, Noteself, Notability, and ZoomNotes ♡
- This planner includes all 12 months of the year.
- The planner takes the whole screen in the GoodNotes app. More room to plan!
- All the tabs in the planner are hyperlinked. When you click on a tab, the app automatically takes you to a specific page on the planner.
- Each month has its own index with extra hyperlinked pages for you to plan.
Digital Planner for iPad GoodNotes and Notability
What can I do with this planner?
You can edit EVERYTHING on the planner. Once you are happy with your edits, import the planner to your favorite planning app. With this planner, you can:
- Change the cover of the planner to any color or image
- Change the color of the tabs
- Change the fonts
- Change the text on the spreads
- Edit all the spreads
You will get a Keynote file, open it on your computer and start editing it. Inside the planner, I included detailed instructions to learn how to change everything.
Each month includes:
- Cover page
- 5 weekly spreads
- Choose if you want to start the week on Sunday or Monday
- 5 meal plan spreads
- Habit tracker
- Mood tracker
- Each month has a different coloring design! (scroll down to see all the mood trackers)
- Spending tracker
- Savings tracker
- Included on each month: Blank, graph, and lined pages.
- 132 Extra blank pages with hyperlinks!
The index for each month is on the left page and the extra 22 hyperlinked pages are one the right page. Each hyperlinked page links back to that specific month and you can click on the tabs to go to different pages on the planner.
Each month includes dot, blank, grid, and lined paper. You can find the extra templates in the index and on the tabs.
Each week in the future log is clickable! When you click on on a week, the app automatically takes you to that weekly spread.
Open the Keynote file on your computer, edit it, and then export it to your favorite planning app!
Each month has a unique coloring tracker! Just zoom in, choose the highlighter tool and start coloring!
Here is the mood tracker for the month of August:
If you want to learn about digital planners and bullet journaling join my Facebook group! Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal and digital planner spreads. It’s amazing to learn from other people that share a common interest.
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my collection of FREE Bullet Journal Printables and digital planners & stickers.♡
– Let’s Connect –
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Shop