As the month of November comes to an end, I want to start creating beautiful Christmas printables. If you love watching movies during the month of December, this Christmas movies tracker printable is for you!
You can easily write down all the movies you want to watch from the Hallmark channel or from Netflix. I created two versions of this printable. Version one has the Christmas balls jumping on the side of the gray lines. Version two has faded Christmas balls jumping between the lines.
I hope you enjoy using this printable as much as I enjoyed creating it. If you use any of my printables, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram.
Life is Messy and Brilliant©. For personal use only. Not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
If you need help resizing this printable to fit your planner check out this tutorial.
If you want to learn more about digital planners and bullet journaling, you can join my Facebook group. Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal layouts and digital layouts. It’s amazing to see and learn from other people that share a common interest.❤️
Popular Blog Posts:
- FREE Art, Lettering, and School Printables.
- How to Use Fonts to Draw Beautiful Titles on Your Planner
- How to Create Your Own Bullet Journal Printables Using Microsoft Word
- My Digital Bullet Journal
- My Bullet Journal School Layout & Setup
- The Best School Planners for Students 2017 – 2018
- How to Use Microsoft Word to Type Organized and Efficient College Notes
- My Bullet Journal Yearly Layout and Setup
- How to Efficiently Type and Draw School Notes on the iPad
- How to Create a Digital Bullet Journal Planner
– Let’s Connect –