I love seeing colorful and creative Christmas sweaters during the month of December. If you love drawing, this Christmas sweater bullet journal printable is for you! You can print it and put it on your bullet journal planner or you can add it to any of your digital planner pages.
Use your imagination and add favorite doodles to create your own Christmas sweater. You can also write beautiful messages inside the sweater and give it as a gift.
Life is Messy and Brilliant©. For personal use only. Not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
If you need to resize this printable check out this tutorial. To download the printable, simply click on the link below the image.
If you use my printables please tag me on Instagram. I love seeing how my readers use their creativity! ^^,
If you want to learn about digital planners and bullet journaling join my Facebook group. Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal layouts and digital layouts. It’s amazing to see and learn from other people that share a common interest.❤️
Popular Blog Posts:
- FREE Art, Lettering, and School Printables.
- How to Use Fonts to Draw Beautiful Titles on Your Planner
- How to Create Your Own Bullet Journal Printables Using Microsoft Word
- My Digital Bullet Journal
- My Bullet Journal School Layout & Setup
- The Best School Planners for Students 2017 – 2018
- How to Use Microsoft Word to Type Organized and Efficient College Notes
- My Bullet Journal Yearly Layout and Setup
- How to Efficiently Type and Draw School Notes on the iPad
- How to Create a Digital Bullet Journal Planner
– Let’s Connect –