Get into the Spring season with this beautiful March mood tracker to use on your bullet journal or as hand lettering practice sheets. This mood tracker is perfect to stay on top of your hand lettering skills. ♡
The theme for this March bullet journal mood tracker is butterflies to represent the beginning of spring! You can resize and use this printable on your bullet journal or with your iPad in the Procreate app.
To download the printables, scroll down in the blog post and click the link underneath the preview images.
Check out my collection of FREE Mood Tracker Printables
This page contains affiliate links to products I use, love, and highly recommend. I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this blog post. Thank you for your support!
FREE March Mood Tracker Printable – (PDF):
Use the tracker at the bottom left of the printable to color code all your moods. This printable is perfect for those of us who are still learning hand lettering. For this printable, I recommend the Tombow Brush Pens. To create thick lines put more pressure on the brush when drawing downward strokes and to create a thin line put less pressure on the brush when drawing upward strokes
Follow the steps on this tutorial to resize the printable to fit your planner.
Life is Messy and Brilliant©. For personal use only. Not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
FREE March Mood Tracker Printable – (Procreate App):
To use this printable in the Procreate follow these steps:
Save the printable in Dropbox or your favorite cloud folder. Follow the steps on this tutorial to learn how to practice hand lettering on the iPad. Android users try this March mood tracker in the app Sketchable. Windows users try the Concepts app.
Brushes for Procreate:
- My favorite brush to use in Procreate is the Vinyl brush. I also love this Procreate bundle, all the brushes are amazing for hand lettering and drawing. Other awesome places to find brushes for the Procreate app are the Creative Market and The Hungry JPEG.
- If you are looking for free brushes, try iPad Lettering Brushes and Behance Brushes.
Popular Blog Posts:
- FREE Hand Lettering Printables
- How to Bullet Journal for Beginners: a Complete Guide
- How to Make a Digital Bullet Journal
– Let’s Connect –