How to use add fonts to your iPad digital planner/digital bullet journal using the app Any font ♡
Learning how to add and use fonts on a digital bullet journal and digital planner is easy! The first part of the blog post explains how to install fonts on a digital planner. Scroll down to learn how to use the fonts on your digital bullet journal and digital planner.
New to digital planning? Check out my digital planner tutorials!
A digital planner is the digital version of an open notebook with hyperlinks. When you click on the hyperlinks, the planner automatically takes you to a specific page on the planner. The most popular apps to use with a digital planner are GoodNotes, Notability, and Xodo.
In the shop:
Looking for a new planner? Check out my collection of digital planners! All the planner comes with an editable Keynote file and detailed instructions that teach you how to personalize the planner.
This page contains affiliate links to products I use, love, and highly recommend. I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this blog post. Thank you for your support!
How to Install Fonts on a Digitial Bullet Journal and Digital Planner
2. Install and open the app “AnyFont” on your iPad. Click the “+” in the top-middle of the screen. I save all my fonts in a Cloud folder, that I can easily install them on my iPad.
This is also a great way to make sure you have backup copies of all your fonts just in case something happens to your iPad or computer.
3. Find the font(s) on your > click on it to add it to AnyFont
4. You will see the font on the left side of the screen (see image below) > click on the font > click on the green “Install” button.
5. Click “allow” on the small pop-up window.
6. Click “close” in the pop-up window.
7. Go to your iPad’s settings > General > click on “Profiles”.
8. In the “Profiles” settings > click on the font, the one that is at the top of the screen.
9. Follow the steps on the image below to install the font. After the third step click on “install”.
10. After the 3rd step in the image above, you will get an “install profile” pop-up window. Click “install” and voila! The font has been installed on your iPad.
Repeat steps 6 – 9 to install the other fonts that you have in the AnyFont app.
How to Use Fonts on Your Digital Bullet Journal and Digital Planner
- Decide which app you are going to use for digital planning. I personally love to use the apps Notability and GoodNotes. You can purchase a digital planner from my shop or you can create your own digital planner.
- Follow the instructions on this tutorial to learn how to import your planner into the Notability and GoodNotes apps.
To use the fonts in the Notability app: In the top-middle of the screen, select the “T” tool and type something on the screen > double click on the text to select it > from the keyboard tool choose a different font for the text.
If you need inspiration to decorate the blank pages of your digital planner, check out my digital bullet journal!
To use the fonts in the GoodNotes app: In the top-middle of the screen, click on the “T” tool. Type something on the screen > click on the font and select all > in the top-right of the screen, select the [Aa] icon. Select the font you want to use in your text.
3. Use the pen and highlighter tools to decorate the pages of your planner. I have a tutorial where I explain how to decorate digital planner using fonts, stickers, and printables!
If you want to learn about digital planners and bullet journaling join my Facebook group! Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal and digital planner spreads. It’s amazing to learn from other people that share a common interest.
Check out my collection of digital planners & stickers.♡
Popular Blog Posts:
– Let’s Connect –