How to Add Digital Planner Stickers to GoodNotes and Notability
On this tutorial, I explain how to drag and drop digital stickers from a cloud folder into GoodNotes app and the Notability app. I also included a detailed video tutorial!
In the first part of the blog post, I included a detailed video tutorial that explains how I drag-and-drop the stickers into the GoodNotes app. The second part of the tutorial are step-by-step images that explain how I add the stickers to the GoodNotes digital planner.
Check out my collection of
This page contains affiliate links to products I use, love, and highly recommend. I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this blog post. Thank you for your support!
HOW TO ADD DIGITAL PLANNER STICKERS TO GOODNOTES – Video Tutorial:
In the video below I explain how to use stickers, fonts, and printables in the GoodNotes app.
How to Add Digital Planner Stickers to GoodNotes – Images Tutorial:
1. If you purchased the stickers from my shop, the stickers came in a zip file format. Unzip the file and save the stickers to a cloud folder (OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive).
2. Open the GoodNotes app > from the bottom of the screen, swipe your finger towards the top of the screen to see the menu bar > gently press on the cloud folder, without lifting your finger, drag the folder towards the right side of the screen (see the video below for reference).
3. In the folder, find the digital sticker(s) that you want to add to the planner. Drag the stickers from the folder towards the GoodNotes app.
3. In the GoodNotes app, click on the stickers that you added and select the “crop” option.
4. Using the rectangle or freehand option, select the sticker that you want to use from the sticker sheet > click on the “done” option in the top right of the screen.
That’s it! To learn how to decorate your digital planner using fonts, printables, and stickers, follow the instructions on this tutorial.
How to Add Digital Planner Stickers to Notability:
Note: Notability now adds a white background to any PNG image. If the white background doesn’t bother you, keep reading the tutorial.
1. Open the Notability app > from the bottom of the screen, swipe your finger towards the top of the screen > gently press on the app or folder where you saved your stickers > without lifting your finger, drag the folder towards the left or right side of the screen (see the image below for reference).
2. In the folder, find the digital sticker(s) that you want to add to the planner. Drag the stickers from the folder towards the Notability app.
3. Choose the text tool “T” from the toolbar and click on the stickers that you added. Select the “edit” option.
3. Select the “crop” tool from the left side of the toolbar.
4. Using the blue dots select the sticker that you want to use from the sticker sheet. After you selected the image, click the done button in the top right of the screen.
You can crop the image as many times as you need. Click on the image > select edit and crop the image again.
That’s it! Use the “T” option in the toolbar to move or crop the digital sticker (image).
5. Notability now allows you to rotate your images. Simply rotate the circle icon (see image below) and rotate your image.
Looking for more digital planner ideas? Check out my digital bullet journal for tips and ideas ♡
If you want to learn about digital planning and bullet journaling, join my Facebook group! Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal layouts and digital planner layouts. It’s amazing to learn from people that share a common interest.
In my shop, I have a beautiful collection of stickers that you can use on your digital planner. ♡
Popular Blog Posts:
- How to Type and Draw School Notes on the iPad
- How to Make a Digital Bullet Journal
- Digital Planner Tutorials
– Let’s Connect –
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Shop