On this blog post, I explain step-by-step how to download bullet journal printables from my blog Life is Messy and Brilliant. All my bullet journal printables can be found on the blog post FREE Bullet Journal Printables.
1. Scroll down in the blog post, after the long Pinterest image you will see an introduction-paragraph about the printables. As you scroll down you will see instructions to learn how to download the printables. Keep scrolling down in the blog post.
2. My printables are organized by collections. For example: weekly spread printables, tracker printables, bullet journal stickers, mood tracker printables, etc.
Q: Why are the printables organized by collections instead of having them all in one blog post?
A: I create the printables through the year and to me it’s easier to find all my weekly spreads in one blog post and all my tracker templates in another blog post rather than having to scroll through a long blog post with over 60+ images (that’s overwhelming to me and so many images slow down the page). So I chose to have my printable neatly organized into specific collections.
My collection of Bullet Journal printables:
- FREE Digital Planner Stickers
- FREE Mood Tracker Printables
- FREE Weekly Spread Printables
- FREE Bullet Journal Tracker Templates
My collection of hand lettering printables:
3. Choose a collection and click on the link underneath the preview image. That link will take you to that specific collection of printables.
4. On the printable’s collection there are two ways to download my printables:
- You can purchase that collection of printables from my shop.
- You can go through each printable’s blog post to download the printable(s) you need.
5. If you decided to download each printable, here is how to do it. Scroll down in the collection, you will see preview images of each printable. Click on the link underneath each preview image to go to that printables blog post.
6. Scroll down in the printable’s blog post. You will see a preview image of the printable, click the link underneath the preview image. The link will open in a OneDrive window.
Note: Sometimes I create two versions of the same printable, one might be horizontal and the other one vertical. In the image below I explain how version 1 has a link for you to click and version 2 also has another link to download the printable.
7. The image below is a preview of how the printables look when you open them in the OneDrive window. In the top left, there is a link to download the printable from OneDrive and to print it. I have a detailed tutorial explaining how to resize my printables to fit any planner.
I hope this tutorial to learn how to download bullet journal printables from my blog was helpful and interesting. Check out my shop for amazing digital planners & stickers! ♡
If you want to learn about digital planners and bullet journaling join my Facebook group! Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal and digital planner spreads. It’s amazing to learn from other people that share a common interest.
– Let’s Connect –