On this tutorial, I explain how to make a digital bullet journal in the apps Keynote and PowerPoint. A digital bullet journal is the digital version of an open notebook. The digital planner can be made in the Keynote app and PowerPoint app.
There are some shops that sell digital planners that are ready to be used on your tablet or iPad. The most popular apps to use for digital planning are GoodNotes and Notability for Apple devices and Xodo for Android and Windows devices.
Please use the table of contents below to jump to a specific tutorial:
Check out my collection of FREE Bullet Journal Printables!
This page contains affiliate links to products I use, love, and highly recommend. I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this blog post. Thank you for your support!
All About My Digital Planner
Something I love about planning on my iPad is the option to click the undo button as many times as I need to or the option to move the stickers and images around the page until I’m happy with the way the layout looks. On this blog post, I share the layouts I created during 2018 and my thoughts about digital planning.
Mac Computer: How to Make a Digital Planner in Keynote
On this tutorial, I explain how to make a digital planner in the Keynote app. The tutorial has step-by-step instructions with pictures. The Keynote app is only available for Apple devices.
How to use this planner on your iPad:
- On your MAC, follow the instructions on the tutorial to create your planner.
- On your iPad, download the GoodNotes app.
- Export your digital planner into the GoodNotes app.
- Decorate your digital planner!
Windows & Android: How to Make a Digital Planner in PowerPoint
On this blog post, I explain how to create a digital planner in PowerPoint with 100 hyperlinks in the index. I also explain how to add tabs to the corners of the planner. This tutorial was designed for my Windows users.
How to use this planner on your tablet or computer:
- On your computer, follow the instructions on this tutorial to create your planner.
- Download the app Xodo or Metamoji on your computer or tablet.
- Export the digital planner you created into the Xodo or Metamoji apps.
- Decorate your digital planner! Here is a tutorial to learn how to decorate a digital planner. The tutorial is for the GoodNotes app, but it might help you learn how to create something similar on your planner.
- If you need help with the Xodo app, here is a list of helpful tutorials.
In The Shop ♡
Skip the DIY part of digital planning! In my shop, I have a collection of digital planners & stickers that you can use in the apps GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, and more!
I hope this tutorial was helpful. If you have any questions or comments leave them in the comment section. I have a Facebook group where you can share your planner layouts or ask questions.
Popular Blog Posts:
- How to Bullet Journal for Beginners: A Complete Guide
- How to Use Microsoft Word to Type College Notes
- My Bullet Journal Yearly Layout and Setup
– Let’s Connect –