How to install fonts on a Mac computer/Apple computer. This simple and easy tutorial explains step-by-step how to install fonts on a Mac computer or apple computer.
Check out my collection of bullet journal ideas!
This page contains affiliate links to products I use, love, and highly recommend. I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this blog post. Thank you for your support.
How to Install Fonts on a Mac Computer
1. I always buy fonts in bundles as you get more for your money. Don’t install all the fonts that come in the bundle. Only install the fonts that you know you are going to use. This will help you keep your font’s folder organized.
2. Once you have purchased your fonts, save the zip files to your computer. Double click on the zip file and you will see a blue folder come out of the zip file.
3. The folder will have other files besides the font. Double click on the font that ends with “.otf” (see the image below for reference).
4. A pop-up window with a preview of your font will appear on your screen > at the bottom right of that window, click install font.
5. Your font is now installed on your computer and you can see it in your font’s application/folder.
Note: To find the font folder go to applications > font book or click command + space > type font book > press the enter key.
If you want to learn more about digital planners and bullet journaling, you can join my Facebook group. Readers from all over the world share their bullet journal layouts and digital layouts. It’s amazing to see and learn from other people that share a common interest.
Popular Blog Posts:
- FREE Art, Lettering, and School Printables.
- How to Create Your Own Bullet Journal Printables Using Microsoft Word
- My Digital Bullet Journal
- My Digital Art Bullet Journal Planner
- My Bullet Journal School Layout & Setup
- The Best School Planners for Students 2017 – 2018
- How to Use Microsoft Word to Type Organized and Efficient College Notes
- My Bullet Journal Yearly Layout and Setup
- How to Efficiently Type and Draw School Notes on the iPad
- How to Create a Digital Bullet Journal Planner
– Let’s Connect –